Thursday, 7 July 2011

Spanking and fucking my schoolgirl wife Linda

I really love pictures of women  who dress up as schoolgirls to please/excite their partners.

When she was younger my wife Linda would do this for me.  She would wear a white blouse, striped tie, short pleated grey skirt, white kneesocks and genuine navy blue school knickers.  We liked to act out a fantasy based on her schooldays.  My wife used to wear a uniform pretty much as I have described in her years at school.

From about the age of 14 onwards, when she came home from school in the afternoon she liked to take the opportunity to masturbate.  She would lie face down on her bed, pull up her skirt and slip her hand inside her knickers.  If she was sure of not being disturbed she would slip her knickers down so that she could get free access to her hot, wet, virgin cunt.  Before long she would come. 

When we played she would lie on the bed in her uniform, masturbating.  I would watch for a while, stroking my cock then I would pretend to have discovered her.  I would tell her what a dirty girl she was and she  would go over my knee for a spanking on the knickers and then her knickers would come down and I would spank her on the bare arse.  Then I would slip my cock into her pussy and fuck her hard.

Here are some schoolgirl wife pics - I am sure these ladies were well fucked soon after the pics were taken.







No comments:

Post a Comment